Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day Night 2008


Christmas evening was a little different this year. Usually my mother and I will watch a movie at home or go to the movie theatre and see a movie on Christmas night. Well, since my sister and her pack were in town, Santa brought them a puppet show kit. And they wanted to try it out. Unfortunately, Santa forgot to leave the poles that support the curtain, so Toni and Jeff had to hold the curtain and we decided to try out the puppet show. The kids acted out the puppets and performed for me and mom how Christmas came to be. Mom helped by reading the story from the scriptures and I of course took the pictures. The kids did an awesome job of performing with the puppets for the first time, and we as adults luaghed and got a kick out of it. Enclosed is a picture from that night.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Actually, the puppet theater was from me, so I can't even blame Santa for forgetting the poles.