Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Gathering with the Immediate Family 2008

I love geting together wih my family as much as I can, especially during the holidays. And as our family gets bigger, it gets even harder for me and my family to get together and spend time with one another. So, this year, our family celebrated Christmas together on the 26th for a Christmas dinner and then exchange presents and played games. Connect Four was the popular game. My mother cooked a turkey with all of the fixings and everyone enjoyed it, especially my sister and I. We ate ourselves sick. But, all in all everyone had a great time as a family.






AnnMarie reading to little Jeremy and Kyle.






Little Jeremy caught in the act touching the buttons on the TV when he was told to not touch it.




1 comment:

Jennie said...

It is so fun to see how your family has grown. I can't believe how big all of the kids are getting. Say hello to your mom for us! Tell her she needs to either post on yours or start a blog so we can stay in better touch. :)