This is a sight that I do not get to see everyday. Last night after work, I came home and found icesicles hanging from my roof in front of my house. So, I ran inside, grabbed my camera and snapped this shot. As you know, we had over 7 inches of snowfall in Richmond. Well, this was the next night after. The last time I can remember seeing icesicles was probably when I was living in Utah. To me, this sight is a childhood favorite of mine. I always loved seeing icsicles hanging from our roof when I was little. I am glad that I hadthe chance to see this again, because it is a sight I have truly missed.Wednesday, March 4, 2009
I had to take a picture....
This is a sight that I do not get to see everyday. Last night after work, I came home and found icesicles hanging from my roof in front of my house. So, I ran inside, grabbed my camera and snapped this shot. As you know, we had over 7 inches of snowfall in Richmond. Well, this was the next night after. The last time I can remember seeing icesicles was probably when I was living in Utah. To me, this sight is a childhood favorite of mine. I always loved seeing icsicles hanging from our roof when I was little. I am glad that I hadthe chance to see this again, because it is a sight I have truly missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like seeing them too.
Post a Comment