Tuesday, March 3, 2009

In like a lion in Richmond for 2009....

As the saying goes, "In like a lion, or in like a lamb, etc... Well, for us hear on the east coast, March came in like a lion on Sunday. We finally received some snow here in Richmond, VA. The snow started accumilating (if I spelled that right) on Sunday evening and did not stop until Monday afternoon. We received about 7 inches of snow when it was all said and done. It rarely snows here in Richmond and I wanted to make sure that I did record it for my own purposes. Luckily, my job was closed for the day, and I ended up with a "Snow Day." So, I took the advantage and played in it for a while.


Me in the snow.









The view from my front porch.




4 comments:

Annissa said...

I am glad it was your turn for the snow, we have had our share this year!

Jennie said...

Is that a pic of your house? So cute! I was thinking you guys lived more out in the country. Maybe that was your first house when you originally moved back. So glad you guys could share in our winter. We were having all the fun. Today it is a nice 68 here and we are loving every sunbeam!

Melissa P. said...

Yea, we did live out in the country when we first moved out here. Then, we moved into the city and we have been here ever since.

Toni said...

Great pics sis. The snow looked so pretty coming down.