Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A 36 Hour Getaway.....

I love getaways. I love to just go and go somewhere for a day or two and just relax and have fun. Well, my friend Emily wanted to go to Virginia Beach for the evening and stay the night. Well, she new that I have Tuesdays off and invited me to go with her to Busch Gardens for the day in Williamsburg, then stay the night at the beach in a hotel that was on the ocean front. Well, I took her up on her offer and we went. It was just so relaxing to get away and have fun with a good friend. The view from our hotel room.


I woke up to see the sunrise and took this photo from our balcony.







3 comments:

Jennie said...

Those pics are beautiful! I'm glad you could get away. I feel guilty about how many temples we have and how close they are to our home. You are so dedicated. What a wonderful thing to be!

Annissa said...

Looks like a fun trip! I would love to go to the beach and soak up some sun!

Toni said...

I love the sunrise picture.