Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Off to attend the Raleigh Temple....

It is rare for me to be able to attend the temple. With work, school, and having to travel over two and a half hours to attend the temple, I am making it a goal for this year to attend a temple session once a month. So far, I have missed January and February. But, I plan to make them up this year by trying to go twice a month. Well, I decided to go to Raleigh and attend the temple and stay the night in Raleigh. I had such a wonderful experience in the temple and to know the blessings that come from attending. I am grateful for temples and the spirit that dwells in these sacred houses of the lord. I am such a better person because of the temple and the wonderful promises that are promised to me if I am worthy and attend with a loving heart and a humble mind....

1 comment:

Toni said...

I'm glad you got to go to the Temple.