Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Time!!!


I love Halloween. This is the time of year that I really enjoy. To dress up and be someone or something else for just a short time is such a great stress reliever. I ended up going to a singles activity in Richmond and hanging out with some of my dearest friends.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Melissa! You little secret keeper you! I didn't know you had a blog! I saw your comment on Toni's Twilight post and thought, hmmmm.... is this OUR Melissa? I'm so glad you started one! We can't wait to read about the things you are involved in and the activities that keep you busy. We love you so much and are glad we can keep in touch across the miles! Love you! Oh and I'm adding you to my family link. Let me know if you don't want to be on it - otherwise I'm so putting you there and outing your little secret blog. :)

Melanie said...

Diddo to what Jennie said... :)

Melissa P. said...

Sorry if I did'nt tell anyone that I had started a blog. It is brand new and I am trying to learn how to use it. i was going to tell everyone when it was up and running, but Toni beat me to it. I will have more things posted this weekend. Toni and the troops are coming down for the weekend and she is going to show me how to set up my blog. Stay tuned and let all of our family members know about it. Thanks! :)