Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Time to Rally!'

I love politics. Especially in this presidential election. By far, in my opinion this election will be one of, or the closest elections ever in this nations history. Well, I had the chance of a lifetime on November 1st to attend a campaign rally in Richmond. I had the chance to hear and see Governor Sarah Palin speak. What an opportunity! I also had the chance to meet former Governor, Presidential Nominee, Republican Senator nominee Jim Gilmore, and General Rowe who is in charge of all the veterans hospitals in our nation. I am so grateful to live in such a wonderful country and to have chances like this to express my political opinions and to rally for someone who I think will be the best for our country.


Me at the rally.
GOP bus that Governor Palin and others from the Republican Party arrived in.

Governor Palin as she was leaving the rally.


Me and Jim Gilmore.

1 comment:

Annalee said...

How awesome Melissa! That would have been fun to be there! It is great to see you!!